Temporary Residence permit is the document that proves the identity of a foreigner or a stateless person and certifies that its holder has legal grounds to reside temporarily in the territory of Ukraine. This document usually remains valid during one year from the date of issue, but sometimes the period of its validity may be shorter (why?) unlike permanent residence permit, which has indefinite term of validity. Temporary residence permit is a kind of temporary registration of a foreign citizen in Ukraine. The stamp of residence registration (propiska) shall be put in this document within 10 calendar days from the date of issue.
Immigration UA help your specific migration issues no matter how delicate it would be. We will find legal grounds for staying in Ukraine and receiving temporary residence permit. We will require from you the minimal list of documents. Entire subsequent procedure is totally our responsibility. You just have to come to the respective body and take your temporary residence permit when everything is ready.
Every particular case has lots of nuances and details and it’s impossible to predict and describe all of them here. Our job is to correlate all the details of your case, prepare and execute missing documents and submit them to respective migration bodies of State Migration service of Ukraine so that you could receive your temporary residence permit according to the most rapid and transparent procedure.
LEGAL GROUND OBTAINING THE RESIDENCE PERMIT:
Employment in Ukraine:
- the notarized copy of the work permit;
- the order (resolution) of a company's head to appoint an employee responsible for issuing documents to foreign citizens;
- a copy of the passport of the officer responsible for issuing documents to foreign citizens (certified by the holder's signature).
Family reunification, where one of the spouses is a citizen of Ukraine:
- the notarized copy of a document confirming the marriage with a citizen of Ukraine;
- a copy of pages of the passport of the citizen of Ukraine with the personal data and the residence registration stamp (certified by the holder's signature).
Family reunification, where one of its members (a spouse or children) has a temporary residence permit in Ukraine:
- a legalized document confirming kinship with a person having the temporary residence permit in Ukraine.
- the notarized translation of a passport page with the host's personal data into the Ukrainian language.
- a copy of the authorization for temporary residence in Ukraine (certified by the holder's signature).
Implementing the international technical assistance project:
- an application of the international aid recipient (original);
- copies (certified by an institution's seal) of documents confirming implementation of the international technical assistance project (upon the State Migration Service's request).
Working in a religious organization:
- the application of a religious organization certified by the state registrar of religious organizations (original);
- copies of documents (certified by an institution's seal) confirming registration of the religious organization.
Working in offices and branches of foreign organizations, companies or banks:
- the application of a representative office of a foreign organization, company or bank (original);
- the notarized copy of a document confirming registration (accreditation) of the foreign organization, company or bank.
Cultural, educational, scientific and volunteer activity:
- the application of the state organization responsible for implementation of cultural, educational, scientific, or volunteer programs (original);
- If the host is a non-governmental voluntary organization - the application of such an organization and the notarized copy of the document confirming its registration.
Working as a correspondent or representative of a foreign media;
- the application of a foreign media (original);
- the application of the state body of Ukraine, which is responsible for the state policy in the information and publishing fields (original).
- the original and a copy of a document confirming education in Ukraine;
- the application of the educational institution, in which it undertakes to inform the Visa and Registration Department on the expulsion of the foreign citizen from the educational institution (original);
- a copy of the document on registration of the educational institution (certified by its seal).
DOCUMENTS FOR THE RESIDENCE PERMIT
- The application form from a foreigner or a stateless person for obtaining a temporary residence permit in Ukraine.
- The application of a host for issuing the temporary stay permit in Ukraine.
- An alien's passport;
- The notarized translation of a passport page with the foreigner's personal data into the Ukrainian language.
- A copy and the original of the immigration card or a copy of the passport page with the D type visa and the stamp of the border crossing.
- The valid health insurance.
- The certificate of no criminal record in Ukraine.
- Four 3.5 x 4.5 cm photos on matte paper.
- In the case of obtaining the identification code - a copy certified by the owner's signature.
- A receipt of payment of services of the visa and registration department and the state duty.
- A document that is the basis of stay in Ukraine and the temporary residence permit in Ukraine (clause 4 to 15, Article 5 of the Law of Ukraine "On the Legal Status of Foreigners"). In accordance with the purpose of staying in Ukraine, these documents are as follows.