PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMIT
The law defined two main groups of persons who have the opportunity to obtain a permanent residence permit for a foreigner in Ukraine. The first includes those who have quotas, and the second includes immigrants without a quota. Who comes up with the first group?
- Representatives of culture.
- Specialists of high qualification.
- A person who has invested in Ukraine not less than one hundred thousand dollars of the United States of America.
- Relatives of a citizen.
- Husband and children of eighteen years of the person receiving permanent residence.
- Refugees three years after receiving asylum.
The list of those who don’t have quotas includes such groups of people who have a state interest. Each case is considered separately, but with the competent compilation of documents there is a high probability of receiving this document in the shortest possible time.
What are the benefits of a permanent residence permit in Ukraine?
The most important advantage of obtaining a certificate is that a person can come to Ukraine as soon as it is convenient. From now on, the terms of stay are no longer limited to 90 days and it is not necessary to make visas for entry into Ukraine. And also there is no need at all to get an appropriate permit at work placement.
Permanent residence opens up new opportunities. You can forget about the regular payment of the consular fee, about spending money on the medical insurance. As a result, a person will be tangible savings.
All these advantages open up a lot of new opportunities while living in Ukraine. However, each situation has its own characteristics, so there are always some questions about this. To find answers for questions, you can consult our specialists on the phone numbers indicated on the site.
Is it possible to issue a residence permit if the person is outside the migration quota?
In addition to those who are granted a permit for immigration within the established quota, the legislation has grounds for the presence of which the residence permit is not limited to the quota.
- marriage with a citizen of Ukraine, which lasted two years or more;
- relatives of the first generation who are Ukrainian citizens;
- Ukrainian diaspora or foreigners with confirmed roots in our country (foreign Ukrainians);
- persons who are territorially from Ukraine;
- foreign guardians or trustees who can documented the trusteeship or guardianship of Ukrainian citizens;
- foreigners whose stay in Ukraine is important for Ukraine’s foreign and domestic policy.
All of these nuances can be further elucidated by our lawyer, or you can consult with the Migration Service. Each case is unique, and therefore it is necessary to correctly approach this question.
List of documents for issuing a permanent residence permit in Ukraine
- passport (original for presentation);
- Notarized translation of the passport page where the information about the person is indicated;
- a permit for immigration (a copy of it must be submitted);
- it is desirable to issue a visa type – D (optional);
- a receipt for payment of state duty;
- 4 photos 3.5 x 4.5 cm on a matte basis.
Verification of the submitted documents will continue during the first week, as a result, a decision is made to grant or refuse to provide a permanent residence permit.
Ready to find out more?
Drop us a line today for a free quote!